RV series Characteristics
- RV – Sizes:–150
- Input Options: with input shaft, With Square flange,With Input Flange
- Input Power 0.06 to 11 kW
- RV-Size from 030 to 105 in die-cast aluminium alloy budy and over 110 in cast iron
- Ratios between 5 and 100
- Max torque 1550 N.m and admissible output radial loads max 8771 N
- Aluminium units are supplied complete with synthetic oil and allow for universal mounting positions, with no need to modify lubricant quantity
- Worm wheel: Copper (KK Cu).
- Loading capacity in accordance with: ISO 9001:2015/GB/T 19001-2016
- Size 030 and over are painted with RAL 5571 blue
- Worm gear reducers are available with diffferent combinations: NMRV+NMRV, NMRVpower+NMRV, JWB+NMRV
- NMRV, NRV+VS,NMRV+AS,NMRV+VS,NMRV+F
- Options: torque arm, output flange, viton oil seals, low/high temperature oil, filling/drain/breather/level plug,Small gap
Basic models can be applied to a wide range of power reduction ratios from 5 to 1000.
Warranty: One year from date of delivery.
|Output Speed Range:
|Output Shaft Dia.
|Applicable Motor Power:
|With Inline AC Motor
|With Square flange
|With Input Shaft
|With Input Flange
ZheJiang CZPT Drive Co.,Ltd,the predecessor was a state-owned military mould enterprise, was established in 1965. CZPT specializes in the complete power transmission solution for high-end equipment manufacturing industries based on the aim of “Platform Product, Application Design and Professional Service”.
Starshine have a strong technical force with over 350 employees at present, including over 30 engineering technicians, 30 quality inspectors, covering an area of 80000 square CZPT and kinds of advanced processing machines and testing equipments. We have a good foundation for the industry application development and service of high-end speed reducers & variators owning to the provincial engineering technology research center,the lab of gear speed reducers, and the base of modern R&D.
Quality:Insist on Improvement,Strive for Excellence With the development of equipment manufacturing indurstry,customer never satirsfy with the current quality of our products,on the contrary,wcreate the value of quality.
Quality policy:to enhance the overall level in the field of power transmission
Quality View:Continuous Improvement , pursuit of excellence
Quality Philosophy:Quality creates value
3. Incoming Quality Control
To establish the AQL acceptable level of incoming material control, to provide the material for the whole inspection, sampling, immunity. On the acceptance of qualified products to warehousing, substandard goods to take return, check, rework, rework inspection; responsible for tracking bad, to monitor the supplier to take corrective measures
to prevent recurrence.
4. Process Quality Control
The manufacturing site of the first examination, inspection and final inspection, sampling according to the requirements of some projects, judging the quality change trend;
found abnormal phenomenon of manufacturing, and supervise the production department to improve, eliminate the abnormal phenomenon or state.
5. FQC(Final QC)
After the manufacturing department will complete the product, stand in the customer’s position on the finished product quality verification, in order to ensure the quality of
customer expectations and needs.
6. OQC(Outgoing QC)
After the product sample inspection to determine the qualified, allowing storage, but when the finished product from the warehouse before the formal delivery of the goods, there is a check, this is called the shipment inspection.Check content:In the warehouse storage and transfer status to confirm, while confirming the delivery of the product
is a product inspection to determine the qualified products.
|Motor, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery
|Hardened Tooth Surface
How to Install and Align a Worm Reducer Properly
Proper installation and alignment of a worm reducer are crucial for ensuring optimal performance and longevity. Follow these steps to install and align a worm reducer:
- Preparation: Gather all the necessary tools, equipment, and safety gear before starting the installation process.
- Positioning: Place the worm reducer in the desired location, ensuring that it is securely mounted to a stable surface. Use appropriate fasteners and mounting brackets as needed.
- Shaft Alignment: Check the alignment of the input and output shafts. Use precision measurement tools to ensure that the shafts are parallel and in line with each other.
- Base Plate Alignment: Align the base plate of the reducer with the foundation or mounting surface. Ensure that the base plate is level and properly aligned before securing it in place.
- Bolt Tightening: Gradually and evenly tighten the mounting bolts to the manufacturer’s specifications. This helps ensure proper contact between the reducer and the mounting surface.
- Check for Clearance: Verify that there is enough clearance for any rotating components or parts that may move during operation. Avoid any interference that could cause damage or performance issues.
- Lubrication: Apply the recommended lubricant to the worm reducer according to the manufacturer’s guidelines. Proper lubrication is essential for smooth operation and reducing friction.
- Alignment Testing: After installation, run the worm reducer briefly without a load to check for any unusual noises, vibrations, or misalignment issues.
- Load Testing: Gradually introduce the intended load to the worm reducer and monitor its performance. Ensure that the reducer operates smoothly and efficiently under the load conditions.
It’s important to refer to the manufacturer’s installation guidelines and specifications for your specific worm reducer model. Proper installation and alignment will contribute to the gearbox’s reliability, efficiency, and overall functionality.
How to Calculate the Efficiency of a Worm Gearbox
Calculating the efficiency of a worm gearbox involves determining the ratio of output power to input power. Efficiency is a measure of how well the gearbox converts input power into useful output power without losses. Here’s how to calculate it:
- Step 1: Measure Input Power: Measure the input power (Pin) using a power meter or other suitable measuring equipment.
- Step 2: Measure Output Power: Measure the output power (Pout) that the gearbox is delivering to the load.
- Step 3: Calculate Efficiency: Calculate the efficiency (η) using the formula: Efficiency (η) = (Output Power / Input Power) * 100%
For example, if the input power is 1000 watts and the output power is 850 watts, the efficiency would be (850 / 1000) * 100% = 85%.
It’s important to note that efficiencies can vary based on factors such as gear design, lubrication, wear, and load conditions. The calculated efficiency provides insight into how effectively the gearbox is converting power, but it’s always a good practice to refer to manufacturer specifications for gearbox efficiency ratings.
Types of Worm Gear Configurations and Their Uses
Worm gear configurations vary based on the arrangement of the worm and the gear it engages with. Here are common types and their applications:
- Single Enveloping Worm Gear: This configuration offers high torque transmission and efficiency. It’s used in heavy-duty applications like mining equipment and industrial machinery.
- Double Enveloping Worm Gear: With increased contact area, this type provides higher load capacity and improved efficiency. It’s used in aerospace applications, robotics, and precision machinery.
- Non-Throated Worm Gear: This type has a cylindrical worm without a throat. It’s suitable for applications requiring precise motion control, such as CNC machines and robotics.
- Throated Worm Gear: Featuring a throat in the worm, this configuration offers smooth engagement and higher load capacity. It’s used in conveyors, elevators, and automotive applications.
- Non-Modular Worm Gear: In this design, the worm and gear are a matched set, resulting in better meshing and efficiency. It’s utilized in various industries where customization is essential.
- Modular Worm Gear: This type allows interchangeability of worm and gear components, providing flexibility in design and maintenance. It’s commonly used in conveyors, mixers, and material handling systems.
Selecting the appropriate worm gear configuration depends on factors such as load capacity, efficiency, precision, and application requirements. Consulting gearbox experts can help determine the best configuration for your specific needs.
editor by CX 2023-09-11